PROJECTED CHANGES IN SOIL ORGANIC CARBON STOCKS UPON ADOPTION OF RECOMMENDED SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION PRACTICES IN THE UPPER TANA RIVER CATCHMENT, KENYA
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 278–287, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Batjes, N. H. (2014), PROJECTED CHANGES IN SOIL ORGANIC CARBON STOCKS UPON ADOPTION OF RECOMMENDED SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION PRACTICES IN THE UPPER TANA RIVER CATCHMENT, KENYA. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 278–287. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2141
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!