USING THE 137Cs TECHNIQUE TO STUDY THE EFFECT OF SOIL REDISTRIBUTION ON SOIL ORGANIC CARBON AND TOTAL NITROGEN STOCKS IN AN AGRICULTURAL CATCHMENT OF NORTHEAST CHINA
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 350–359, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Li, Q. Y., Fang, H. Y., Sun, L. Y. and Cai, Q. G. (2014), USING THE 137Cs TECHNIQUE TO STUDY THE EFFECT OF SOIL REDISTRIBUTION ON SOIL ORGANIC CARBON AND TOTAL NITROGEN STOCKS IN AN AGRICULTURAL CATCHMENT OF NORTHEAST CHINA. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 350–359. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2144
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Mollisols Agroecology, Northeast Institute of Geography and Agroecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2011ZKHT-15
- Special Foundation of the President of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!