EFFECTS OF GRAZING INTENSITY AND BUSH ENCROACHMENT ON HERBACEOUS SPECIES AND RANGELAND CONDITION IN SOUTHERN ETHIOPIA
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 438–451, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), EFFECTS OF GRAZING INTENSITY AND BUSH ENCROACHMENT ON HERBACEOUS SPECIES AND RANGELAND CONDITION IN SOUTHERN ETHIOPIA, Land Degradation & Development, 25, pages 438–451, doi: 10.1002/ldr.2160(
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!