EFFECTS OF CONVERTING FOREST TO AVOCADO ORCHARDS ON TOPSOIL PROPERTIES IN THE TRANS-MEXICAN VOLCANIC SYSTEM, MEXICO
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 452–467, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), EFFECTS OF CONVERTING FOREST TO AVOCADO ORCHARDS ON TOPSOIL PROPERTIES IN THE TRANS-MEXICAN VOLCANIC SYSTEM, MEXICO, Land Degradation & Development, 25, pages 452–467, doi: 10.1002/ldr.2163, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!