Special Issue Article
TRENDS IN VEGETATION PATCHINESS LOSS AND IMPLICATIONS FOR LANDSCAPE FUNCTION: THE CASE OF PTERONIA INCANA INVASION IN THE EASTERN CAPE PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICA
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Landscape denudation or land degradation? Interrogating the geomorphic processes of landscape change in southern Africa
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 548–556, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Kakembo, V., Ndlela, S. and Cammeraat, E. (2012), TRENDS IN VEGETATION PATCHINESS LOSS AND IMPLICATIONS FOR LANDSCAPE FUNCTION: THE CASE OF PTERONIA INCANA INVASION IN THE EASTERN CAPE PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICA. Land Degrad. Dev., 23: 548–556. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2175
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!