LAND USE CHANGES EFFECT ON FLORISTIC COMPOSITION, DIVERSITY AND SURFACE OCCUPIED BY ERICA CILIARIS AND ERICA TETRALIX HEATHLANDS OF NW SPAIN
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 532–540, November/December 2014
How to Cite
2014), LAND USE CHANGES EFFECT ON FLORISTIC COMPOSITION, DIVERSITY AND SURFACE OCCUPIED BY ERICA CILIARIS AND ERICA TETRALIX HEATHLANDS OF NW SPAIN, Land Degrad. Develop., 25, pages 532–540, doi: 10.1002/ldr.2179, , and (
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!