EFFECT OF SOIL BUNDS ON RUNOFF, SOIL AND NUTRIENT LOSSES, AND CROP YIELD IN THE CENTRAL HIGHLANDS OF ETHIOPIA
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 554–564, November/December 2014
How to Cite
2014), EFFECT OF SOIL BUNDS ON RUNOFF, SOIL AND NUTRIENT LOSSES, AND CROP YIELD IN THE CENTRAL HIGHLANDS OF ETHIOPIA, Land Degrad. Develop., 25, pages 554–564, doi: 10.1002/ldr.2182, , and (
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!