Special Issue Article
UNDERSTANDING SOIL CONSERVATION DECISION OF FARMERS IN THE GEDEB WATERSHED, ETHIOPIA
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue on Land Management and Policy Responses to Mitigate Desertification and Land Degradation
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 71–79, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Tesfaye, A., Negatu, W., Brouwer, R. and van der Zaag, P. (2014), UNDERSTANDING SOIL CONSERVATION DECISION OF FARMERS IN THE GEDEB WATERSHED, ETHIOPIA. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 71–79. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2187
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-WOTRO). Grant Number: W 01.65.307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!