Adoption Potential for Conservation Agriculture in Africa: A Newly Developed Assessment Approach (QAToCA) Applied in Kenya and Tanzania
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 133–141, February 2015
How to Cite
2015) Adoption Potential for Conservation Agriculture in Africa: A Newly Developed Assessment Approach (QAToCA) Applied in Kenya and Tanzania, Land Degrad. Develop., 26, 133–141, doi: 10.1002/ldr.2191., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 08:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!