Adoption Potential for Conservation Agriculture in Africa: A Newly Developed Assessment Approach (QAToCA) Applied in Kenya and Tanzania
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 133–141, February 2015
How to Cite
2015) Adoption Potential for Conservation Agriculture in Africa: A Newly Developed Assessment Approach (QAToCA) Applied in Kenya and Tanzania, Land Degrad. Develop., 26, 133–141, doi: 10.1002/ldr.2191., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 08:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
|ldr2191-sup-0001-supplementary.doc||Word document||272K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.