Using Local Archive Sources to Reconstruct Historical Landslide Occurrence in Selected Urban REgions of the Czech Republic: Examples from Regions with Different Historical Development
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 142–157, February 2015
How to Cite
2015) Using Local Archive Sources to Reconstruct Historical Landslide Occurrence in Selected Urban REgions of the Czech Republic: Examples from Regions with Different Historical Development, Land Degrad. Develop., 26, 142–157, doi: 10.1002/ldr.2192., , and (
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 08:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- University of JEP. Grant Number: IGA 2011–2012
- Czech Grant Agency. Grant Number: Grant No. 205/09/P383 and Grant No. P404/12/1112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!