FACTORS AFFECTING HERBACEOUS RICHNESS AND BIOMASS ACCUMULATION PATTERNS OF RECLAIMED COAL MINES
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
How to Cite
Pallavicini, Y., Alday, J. G. and Martínez-Ruiz, C. (2013), FACTORS AFFECTING HERBACEOUS RICHNESS AND BIOMASS ACCUMULATION PATTERNS OF RECLAIMED COAL MINES. Land Degrad. Dev.. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2198
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2012 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- ALBAN. Grant Number: E07M400878AR
- Basque-Country Government. Grant Number: BFI06.114 & BFI-2010-245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!