Exploitation of Annual and Perennial Herbaceous Species for the Rehabilitation of a Sand Quarry in a Mediterranean Environment
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 346–356, February 2016
How to Cite
2016) Exploitation of Annual and Perennial Herbaceous Species for the Rehabilitation of a Sand Quarry in a Mediterranean Environment. Land Degrad. Develop., 27: 346–356. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2235., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2016
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2013 01:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!