AEOLIAN TRANSPORT AND SANDY DESERTIFICATION IN SEMIARID CHINA: A WIND TUNNEL APPROACH
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 605–612, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Wang, G., Lang, L., Hua, T. and Wang, H. (2013), AEOLIAN TRANSPORT AND SANDY DESERTIFICATION IN SEMIARID CHINA: A WIND TUNNEL APPROACH. Land Degrad. Dev., 24: 605–612. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2249
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 AUG 2013 10:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41225001 and 40871012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!