Special Issue Article
APPRAISING AND SELECTING STRATEGIES TO COMBAT AND MITIGATE DESERTIFICATION BASED ON STAKEHOLDER KNOWLEDGE AND GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES IN CAPE VERDE ARCHIPELAGO
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Special Issue on Land Management and Policy Responses to Mitigate Desertification and Land Degradation
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 45–57, January/February 2014
How to Cite
De Pina Tavares, J., Ferreira, A. J. D., Reis, E. A., Baptista, I., Amoros, R., Costa, L., Furtado, A. M. and Coelho, C. (2014), APPRAISING AND SELECTING STRATEGIES TO COMBAT AND MITIGATE DESERTIFICATION BASED ON STAKEHOLDER KNOWLEDGE AND GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES IN CAPE VERDE ARCHIPELAGO. Land Degrad. Dev., 25: 45–57. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2273
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2013 05:25PM EST
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!