TERRESTRIAL ARTHROPODS IN THE INITIAL RESTORATION STAGES OF ANTHRACITE COAL MINE SPOIL HEAPS IN NORTHWESTERN SPAIN: POTENTIAL USEFULNESS OF HIGHER TAXA AS RESTORATION INDICATORS
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
How to Cite
Tizado, E. J. and Núñez-Pérez, E. (2014), TERRESTRIAL ARTHROPODS IN THE INITIAL RESTORATION STAGES OF ANTHRACITE COAL MINE SPOIL HEAPS IN NORTHWESTERN SPAIN: POTENTIAL USEFULNESS OF HIGHER TAXA AS RESTORATION INDICATORS. Land Degrad. Dev.. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2280
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 05:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- Foundation Ciudad de la Energía (CIUDEN, Ministerio de Industria, Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!