Land degradation, stocking rates and conservation policies in the communal rangelands of Botswana and Zimbabwe
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 101–123, September/October 1989
How to Cite
Abel, N. O. J. and Blaikie, P. M. (1989), Land degradation, stocking rates and conservation policies in the communal rangelands of Botswana and Zimbabwe. Land Degrad. Dev., 1: 101–123. doi: 10.1002/ldr.3400010204
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 1989
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 1989
- Government of Botswana
- International Livestock Centre for Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!