Land degradation and livestock production in Zimbabwe's communal areas
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 99–113, July 1992
How to Cite
Scoones, I. (1992), Land degradation and livestock production in Zimbabwe's communal areas. Land Degrad. Dev., 3: 99–113. doi: 10.1002/ldr.3400030204
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 1991
- SERC/ESRC, University of London
- International Institute for Environment and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!