Spreading deserts or spatially confined environmental impacts? land degradation and cattle ranching in the kalahari desert of botswana
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 179–194, October 1993
How to Cite
Perkins, J. S. and Thomas, D. S. G. (1993), Spreading deserts or spatially confined environmental impacts? land degradation and cattle ranching in the kalahari desert of botswana. Land Degrad. Dev., 4: 179–194. doi: 10.1002/ldr.3400040307
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 1993
- University of Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarship. Grant Number: )
- Royal Geographical Society. Grant Number: )
- Manchester Geographical Society. Grant Number: )
- Dudley Stamp Memorial Fund(JSP). Grant Number: )
- The Royal Society(DSGT). Grant Number: )
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!