A mass balance approach to assess carbon dioxide evolution during erosional events
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 329–339, July/August 2001
How to Cite
Jacinthe, P. A. and Lal, R. (2001), A mass balance approach to assess carbon dioxide evolution during erosional events. Land Degrad. Dev., 12: 329–339. doi: 10.1002/ldr.454
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!