The impact of ecotourism on livelihood and natural resource management in Eselenkei, Amboseli Ecosystem, Kenya
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 251–256, May/June 2002
How to Cite
Ogutu, Z. A. (2002), The impact of ecotourism on livelihood and natural resource management in Eselenkei, Amboseli Ecosystem, Kenya. Land Degrad. Dev., 13: 251–256. doi: 10.1002/ldr.502
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!