An assessment of restoration of biodiversity in degraded high mountain grazing lands in northern Ethiopia
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Land Degradation in Africa
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 25–38, January/February 2003
How to Cite
Asefa, D. T., Oba, G., Weladji, R. B. and Colman, J. E. (2003), An assessment of restoration of biodiversity in degraded high mountain grazing lands in northern Ethiopia. Land Degrad. Dev., 14: 25–38. doi: 10.1002/ldr.505
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!