Paper presented at the 12th Conference of ISCO, 25–31 May, Beijing, China.
Soil carbon sequestration in China through agricultural intensification, and restoration of degraded and desertified ecosystems†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 469–478, November 2002
How to Cite
Lal, R. (2002), Soil carbon sequestration in China through agricultural intensification, and restoration of degraded and desertified ecosystems. Land Degrad. Dev., 13: 469–478. doi: 10.1002/ldr.531
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!