Effects of experimental restoration on the diaspore bank of an upland moor degraded by Pteridium aquilinum invasion
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 659–669, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Ghorbani, J., Le Duc, M. G., McAllister, H. A., Pakeman, R. J. and Marrs, R. H. (2007), Effects of experimental restoration on the diaspore bank of an upland moor degraded by Pteridium aquilinum invasion. Land Degrad. Dev., 18: 659–669. doi: 10.1002/ldr.804
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!