Analysing resilience in dryland agro-ecosystems: a case study of the Makanya catchment in Tanzania over the past 50 years
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 680–696, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Enfors, E. I. and Gordon, L. J. (2007), Analysing resilience in dryland agro-ecosystems: a case study of the Makanya catchment in Tanzania over the past 50 years. Land Degrad. Dev., 18: 680–696. doi: 10.1002/ldr.807
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!