All the views and opinions expressed in this report are that of the authors and DOE is not responsible for their accuracy or completeness.
Spatial variability of total soil carbon and nitrogen stocks for some reclaimed minesoils of southeastern Ohio†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 275–288, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Nyamadzawo, G., Shukla, M. K. and Lal, R. (2008), Spatial variability of total soil carbon and nitrogen stocks for some reclaimed minesoils of southeastern Ohio. Land Degrad. Dev., 19: 275–288. doi: 10.1002/ldr.841
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!