Land-use and cover changes (1988–2002) around budongo forest reserve, NW Uganda: implications for forest and woodland sustainability
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 606–622, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Mwavu, E. N. and Witkowski, E. T. F. (2008), Land-use and cover changes (1988–2002) around budongo forest reserve, NW Uganda: implications for forest and woodland sustainability. Land Degrad. Dev., 19: 606–622. doi: 10.1002/ldr.869
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2007
- SIDA/SAREC Research Grant. Grant Number: SIDA/SAREC/Mak/2002/0010
- Andrew Mellon Foundation (through Wits University)
- South African National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF 2053690
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!