Disentangling the proximate factors of deforestation: The case of the Monarch butterfly Biosphere Reserve in Mexico
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 22–32, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Honey-Rosés, J. (2009), Disentangling the proximate factors of deforestation: The case of the Monarch butterfly Biosphere Reserve in Mexico. Land Degrad. Dev., 20: 22–32. doi: 10.1002/ldr.874
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!