Contribution of the largest events to suspended sediment transport across the USA
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Special Issue: Soil Erosion and Degradation on Mediterranean Type Ecosystems
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 83–91, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Hidalgo, J. C., Batalla, R. J., Cerdà, A. and de Luis, M. (2010), Contribution of the largest events to suspended sediment transport across the USA. Land Degrad. Dev., 21: 83–91. doi: 10.1002/ldr.897
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: CGL2007-65315-CO3-01/CLI, CGL2006-11679-C02-01-HID
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!