Effects of fire temperature on the physical and chemical characteristics of the ash from two plots of cork oak (Quercus suber)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 589–608, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Úbeda, X., Pereira, P., Outeiro, L. and Martin, D. A. (2009), Effects of fire temperature on the physical and chemical characteristics of the ash from two plots of cork oak (Quercus suber). Land Degrad. Dev., 20: 589–608. doi: 10.1002/ldr.930
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2009
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: CGL2006-11107-C02-02/BOS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!