Change in soil organic carbon following the ‘Grain-for-Green’ programme in China
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 13–23, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, K., Dang, H., Tan, S., Cheng, X. and Zhang, Q. (2010), Change in soil organic carbon following the ‘Grain-for-Green’ programme in China. Land Degrad. Dev., 21: 13–23. doi: 10.1002/ldr.954
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!