Degradation and development of peatlands in Peninsular Malaysia and in the islands of Sumatra and Borneo since 1990
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 285–296, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Miettinen, J. and Liew, S. C. (2010), Degradation and development of peatlands in Peninsular Malaysia and in the islands of Sumatra and Borneo since 1990. Land Degrad. Dev., 21: 285–296. doi: 10.1002/ldr.976
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2009
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) of Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!