Land cover change and its relation with population dynamics in Burkina Faso, West Africa
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 453–462, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Ouedraogo, I., Tigabu, M., Savadogo, P., Compaoré, H., Odén, P. C. and Ouadba, J. M. (2010), Land cover change and its relation with population dynamics in Burkina Faso, West Africa. Land Degrad. Dev., 21: 453–462. doi: 10.1002/ldr.981
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2009
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!