Enzyme activity as an indicator of soil quality changes in degraded cultivated Acrisols in the Mexican Trans-volcanic Belt
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Land Degradation & Development
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 373–381, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Pajares, S., Gallardo, J. F., Masciandaro, G., Ceccanti, B. and Etchevers, J. D. (2011), Enzyme activity as an indicator of soil quality changes in degraded cultivated Acrisols in the Mexican Trans-volcanic Belt. Land Degrad. Dev., 22: 373–381. doi: 10.1002/ldr.992
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2009
- European Union
- Spanish Ministry of Education & Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!