Corresponding address: Elliott Moreton, Department of Linguistics, CB # 3155, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 28599-3155, USA. E-mail: email@example.com; Joe Pater, Department of Linguistics, 226 South College Building, University of Massachusetts, 150 Hicks Way, Amherst, MA 01003-9274 USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Structure and Substance in Artificial-phonology Learning, Part I: Structure
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Language and Linguistics Compass © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Language and Linguistics Compass
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 686–701, November 2012
How to Cite
Moreton, E. and Pater, J. (2012), Structure and Substance in Artificial-phonology Learning, Part I: Structure. Language and Linguistics Compass, 6: 686–701. doi: 10.1002/lnc3.363
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!