Correspondence address: Patricia L. Dunmire, Department of English, 113 Satterfield Hall, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Political Discourse Analysis: Exploring the Language of Politics and the Politics of Language
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Language and Linguistics Compass © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Language and Linguistics Compass
Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 735–751, November 2012
How to Cite
Dunmire, P. L. (2012), Political Discourse Analysis: Exploring the Language of Politics and the Politics of Language. Language and Linguistics Compass, 6: 735–751. doi: 10.1002/lnc3.365
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!