Correspondence address: Jennifer S. Pardo, Psychology Department, Montclair State University, 1 Normal Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07043, USA. E-mail: email@example.com
Reflections on Phonetic Convergence: Speech Perception does not Mirror Speech Production
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author. Language and Linguistics Compass © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Language and Linguistics Compass
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 753–767, December 2012
How to Cite
Pardo, J. S. (2012), Reflections on Phonetic Convergence: Speech Perception does not Mirror Speech Production. Language and Linguistics Compass, 6: 753–767. doi: 10.1002/lnc3.367
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!