Raman spectroscopy and microscopy of individual cells and cellular components
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 325–349, October 2008
How to Cite
Chan, J., Fore, S., Wachsmann-Hogiu, S. and Huser, T. (2008), Raman spectroscopy and microscopy of individual cells and cellular components. Laser & Photon. Rev., 2: 325–349. doi: 10.1002/lpor.200810012
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2008
- Keaton-Raphael Memorial Gift Fund
- National Science Foundation
- Center for Biophotonics, an NSF Science and Technology Center, managed by the University of California, Davis. Grant Number: PHY 0120999
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research
- LLNL Laboratory-directed Research and Development Program under the auspices of the U. S. Department of Energy by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC52-07NA27344
- Clinical Translational Science Center. Grant Number: UL1 RR024146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!