PASER – particle acceleration by stimulated emission of radiation: theory, experiment, and future applications
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 3, Issue 1-2, pages 97–122, February 2009
How to Cite
Banna, S., Mizrahi, A. and Schächter, L. (2009), PASER – particle acceleration by stimulated emission of radiation: theory, experiment, and future applications. Laser & Photon. Rev., 3: 97–122. doi: 10.1002/lpor.200810025
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2008
- Israel Science Foundation – BIKURA
- United States Department of Energy
- Rothschild Foundation
- Kidron Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!