Mechanisms for soft-tissue ablation and the development of alternative medical lasers based on investigations with mid-infrared free-electron lasers
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 545–555, November 2009
How to Cite
Edwards, G.S. (2009), Mechanisms for soft-tissue ablation and the development of alternative medical lasers based on investigations with mid-infrared free-electron lasers. Laser & Photon. Rev., 3: 545–555. doi: 10.1002/lpor.200810063
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2008
- DoD. Grant Number: Medical Free-Electron Laser Program
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!