Progress in Cr2+ and Fe2+ doped mid-IR laser materials
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Special Issue: 50 Years of Laser
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 21–41, January 2010
How to Cite
Mirov, S., Fedorov, V., Moskalev, I., Martyshkin, D. and Kim, C. (2010), Progress in Cr2+ and Fe2+ doped mid-IR laser materials. Laser & Photon. Rev., 4: 21–41. doi: 10.1002/lpor.200810076
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ECS-0424310, BES-0521036, EPS-0447675, EPS-0814103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!