Photonic nanoarchitectures in butterflies and beetles: valuable sources for bioinspiration
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 27–51, January 2011
How to Cite
Biró, L.P. and Vigneron, J.P. (2011), Photonic nanoarchitectures in butterflies and beetles: valuable sources for bioinspiration. Laser & Photon. Rev., 5: 27–51. doi: 10.1002/lpor.200900018
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2009
- EU6 NEST/PATHFINDER/BioPhot-12915
- OTKA-NKTH. Grant Number: 67793
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!