What spatial light modulators can do for optical microscopy
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 81–101, January 2011
How to Cite
Maurer, C., Jesacher, A., Bernet, S. and Ritsch-Marte, M. (2011), What spatial light modulators can do for optical microscopy. Laser & Photon. Rev., 5: 81–101. doi: 10.1002/lpor.200900047
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2009
- Austrian Science Fund FWF. Grant Numbers: P18051 N02, P19582 N20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!