Second harmonic generation microscopy: principles and applications to disease diagnosis
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 13–26, January 2011
How to Cite
Campagnola, P.J. and Dong, C.-Y. (2011), Second harmonic generation microscopy: principles and applications to disease diagnosis. Laser & Photon. Rev., 5: 13–26. doi: 10.1002/lpor.200910024
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: EB1842
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Number: National Research Program for Genomic Project
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!