Progress and technical challenge for planar waveguide devices: silica and silicon waveguides
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Special Issue: Integrated Optics: From Single Photon Sources to Complex Photonic Circuits
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 14–23, January 2012
How to Cite
Okamoto, K. (2012), Progress and technical challenge for planar waveguide devices: silica and silicon waveguides. Laser & Photon. Rev., 6: 14–23. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201100003
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!