Quantum Information Series
On the genesis and evolution of Integrated Quantum Optics
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Special Issue: Integrated Optics: From Single Photon Sources to Complex Photonic Circuits
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 115–143, January 2012
How to Cite
Tanzilli, S., Martin, A., Kaiser, F., De Micheli, M.P., Alibart, O. and Ostrowsky, D.B. (2012), On the genesis and evolution of Integrated Quantum Optics. Laser & Photon. Rev., 6: 115–143. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201100010
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- European ERA-SPOT program “WASPS”
- European ICT-2009.8.0 FET Open program for the “QUANTIP” project. Grant Number: agreement 244026
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) for the “e-QUANET” project. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-0333-01
- Université de Nice – Sophia Antipolis
- Conseil Regional PACA
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!