Polarization management for silicon photonic integrated circuits
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 303–328, May 2013
How to Cite
Dai, D., Liu, L., Gao, S., Xu, D.-X. and He, S. (2013), Polarization management for silicon photonic integrated circuits. Laser & Photon. Rev., 7: 303–328. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201200023
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2011AA010301, 2012AA011001
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: # 61077040, 61178001, 61107020
- Zhejiang provincial. Grant Number: Z201121938
- Guangdong Innovative Research Team Program. Grant Number: # 201001D0104799318
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!