Cerussite, PbCO3 – a new Stimulated Raman Scattering (SRS)-active crystal with high-order Stokes and anti-Stokes lasing
On the 50th anniversary of the discovery of stimulated Raman scattering
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 425–431, May 2013
How to Cite
Kaminskii, A. A., Bohatý, L., Rhee, H., Kaltenbach, A., Lux, O., Eichler, H. J., Rückamp, R. and Becker, P. (2013), Cerussite, PbCO3 – a new Stimulated Raman Scattering (SRS)-active crystal with high-order Stokes and anti-Stokes lasing. Laser & Photon. Rev., 7: 425–431. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201200123
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!