High optical performance and practicality of active plasmonic devices based on rhombohedral BiFeO3
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 684–689, September 2012
How to Cite
Chu, S.H., Singh, D.J., Wang, J., Li, E.-P. and Ong, K.P. (2012), High optical performance and practicality of active plasmonic devices based on rhombohedral BiFeO3. Laser & Photon. Rev., 6: 684–689. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201280022
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Institute of High Performance Computing, Agency of Science Technology And Research (A*STAR). Grant Number: A*STAR-SERC 0921540098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!