A spurious frequencies suppression method for optical frequency comb based microwave photonic filter
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Laser & Photonics Reviews
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages L34–L38, July 2013
How to Cite
Liao, J., Xue, X., Wen, H., Li, S., Zheng, X., Zhang, H. and Zhou, B. (2013), A spurious frequencies suppression method for optical frequency comb based microwave photonic filter. Laser & Photon. Rev., 7: L34–L38. doi: 10.1002/lpor.201300005
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!